1. By entering in the ComAware giveaway “Giveaway”, you will automatically accept and agree to abide by the Giveaway terms and conditions “Agreement”. No purchase is necessary to enter the Giveaway. To enter the Giveaway entrants must follow the “comaware_4s” Instagram page and send a direct message with the phrase “Handbook” to the associated inbox before 22/10/2021 at 8pm. The winner will be chosen at random from eligible DMs on 22/10/2021 at 8.30pm and the winner shall be informed and be eligible to receive the prize detailed below. Any entries received after the aforementioned deadline shall not be considered. If fewer than 5 persons enter the Giveaway, ComAware may extend or cancel the Giveaway in accordance with this Agreement.
2. The Giveaway prize is one copy of the “Application, Interview & Internship Handbook 2020-2022”. Winners are not entitled to receive any other prize of any kind. ComAware will send the prize by post. Once the winner is confirmed ComAware will contact the winner and request them to provide their postal details for the purposes of sending the prize. ComAware will endeavour to send the prize to the winner within 2-4 weeks of the Giveaway ending. If the winner fails to provide their postal details within 5 working days, ComAware will be entitled to either revoke the winner’s right to the prize and either (i) cancel the Giveaway or (ii) select another eligible entrant as winner of the prize.
3. Entrants residing in countries outside the UK will not be accepted. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
4. ComAware will bear no liability for any losses or damages suffered by you as a direct or indirect result of a decision to enter the Giveaway. ComAware reserves the right to unilaterally amend the terms of this Agreement. ComAware retains the right to unilaterally cancel or to extend the duration of the Giveaway for any reason it sees fit.
5. This Giveaway shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any contractual or non-contractual disputes arising from or in connection with this Agreement. ComAware shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under this Agreement arising out of or caused, by acts of God, strikes, equipment or transmission failure or damage reasonably beyond its control, or other causes reasonably beyond its control, such party shall not be liable for damages to the other for any damages resulting from such failure to perform or otherwise from such causes.